Hyco Handyflow Undersink
Vented Point of Use
Ideal for occasional use light dishwashing at a single kitchen sink in the workplace, for example portable buildings, offices, shops, workshops, garages and other small commercial premises.
- Open outlet heater to supply hot water to a single sink
- Ideal when economy and ease of installation are the key priorities
- Stylish design and slimline profile – depth only 7” (180mm)
- Can be installed in an under-sink cupboard giving less visual impact than the Handyflow oversink
- Comes complete with vented mixer tap and hoses
- Thermal cut-out can be re-set rather than requiring to be replaced
- 2.0 kW element
- External temperature control with frost protection setting
- Neon element on indicator
- Cable pre-wired (1m) – saves time on installation
- No need for expansion vessel, relief valve or reducing valve
Easy clean, high impact plastic
Incoloy sheathed coil
Bulb type adjustable to approx. 80⁰C
E setting approx. 55⁰C
High density polystyrene CFC free
Open outlet non pressurised system, Vented mixer tap must be used.
Safety re-settable thermal cut out Frost protection setting when power is switched on.
It is normal for the vented tap on this type of unit to drip slightly during the heating cycle, caused by the water expanding as it heats up.
Must be sited below a sink, with the inlet and outlet connections at the top of the unit.
Must be installed by a suitably qualified person.
Can be connected to a rising main or to a cistern with a minimum working head of 5 metres.
Fittings provided to connect to 15mm copper pipe.
The vented mixer tap provided must be used.
ONLY USE THE OUTLET FITTINGS SUPPLIED SO THAT THE UNIT IS NOT PRESSURISED.
Installation must comply with current IEE regulations.
To be wired to a double pole switched fused spur with a minimum break capacity of 13 amps.
Cable pre-wired (1m)
1 year parts or replacement warranty
|Product Code||Capacity (litres)||Power (kw)||Heat Up Time (mins) *||Standing Loss (kWh/day)|
* Heat up time from 10°C to 75°C
|Product Code||Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Depth (mm)||Weight (kg) Empty||Weight (kg) Full|
Spare parts are available through our stockists.
A list of spare parts available for our current range is shown below.
For further help or advice please contact our customer services team on 01924 225 200 – we can usually help, for example, help diagnosing which part you need, help if you require spare parts for obsolete models or if you need fast delivery.
|Prodcut Code||Description||Spare Parts for Product Code|
|HF05LQ_ELEMENT||Handyflow 2.0 kW element||HF05MVC|
|HF05LQCUT-OUT||Handyflow thermal cut-out||HF05MVC|
|HFDIALQ||Handlyflow thermostat control knob||HF05MVC|
|HF05BRKTQ||Handyflow mounting bracket||HF05MVC|
|HFFLEX A||Handyflow undersink single hose A||HF05MVC|
|HFFLEX B||Handyflow undersink single hose B||HF05MVC|
|HFFLEX C||Handyflow undersink single hose C||HF05MVC|
|HFFLEXSET||Handyflow undersink set of flex hoses (A, B and C)||HF05MVC|