Lynteck 12V 1.3AH Sealed Lead Acid Battery
- The ‘Online’ range of sealed lead acid batteries are maintenance free, valve regulated and leak proof ideally suited to all ‘standby applications’
- There will be no loss in power output over the battery life.
- Low self-discharge of about 2-3% per month compared with 20-30% for more common battery systems.
- Quality construction with no compromise on materials to ensure a long service life.
- Low internal resistance means a high discharge rate.
- Wide operating temperature range operating between -15° C to +50 ° C when fully charged.
- Lighting Equipment
- Emergency Lighting
- Toys & Consumer Electronics
- Fire Alarm & Security Systems
|Charge||0°C (32°F) – 40°C (104°F)|
|Discharge||-20°C (-4°F) – 50°C (122°F)|
|Storage||-20°C (-4°F) – 40°C (104°F)|
|Capacity 25° (77°F)||20 hour rate (0.165A)||1.3AH|
|10 hour rate (0.297A)||1.17AH|
|5 hour rate (0.528A)||1.04AH|
|1 hour rate (1.98A)||0.78AH|
|Capacity affected by temperature||40°C (104°F)||103%|
|Self-Discharge at 25ºC (77ºF) (Before recharge)||Capacity after 3 month||91%|
|Capacity after 6 month||82%|
|Capacity after 12 month||64%|
|Constant voltage charge||Cycle||Initial Charging Current ≤0.39A 14.4V – 15V at 25°C (77°F)|
|Standby||13.5V – 13.8V at 25°C (77°F)|
|Max discharge current for 5 secretary||19.5A|