The CF200 range incorporates the latest technology and design in a powerful but very quiet centrifugal fan. This new range is fitted with a backward curved centrifugal impeller for a large airflow against the high pressures caused by longer lengths of ducting and resistance by grilles. Ideally suited for common or flat duct installations.
– Timer model incorporating integral adjustable electronic timer (adjustable 1-20 mins).
– Extract rate 110m³hr, 31 litres per second
– 2 Speed humidistat model standard
– Fans can be wall or ceiling mounted
– Fitted with a built-in spring operated non return flap into the discharge spigot to prevent backdraughts
– Rated to IP44
220-240V ~ A.C. 50Hz ns . Single phase consuming 45 watts. These fans are double insulated and do not require an earth. All wiring must comply with current IEE regulations. A double pole isolating switch, having a contact separation of at least 3mm in all poles, must be used with a 3 amp fuse fitted. The fan should not be accessible to a person using either the shower or the bath and mounted a minimum of 1.8 metres from the floor.