The Powerflow unvented multipoint water heater is a high performance mains pressure unit which can be used for many applications. It is the ideal solution for light industrial, commercial and light domestic hot water requirements.
The unit is often used where a number of hot water outlets are required such as kitchens, schools, restaurants, washrooms and offices.
The Powerflow can be sited at any convenient location above or below the outlets to be served. An unvented accessory kit is supplied with every unit which contains all you need for installation – keeping things simple.
• 3kW element as standard
• New 1kW element available for all models for restricted load applications
• Stainless steel tank – 3 year tank warranty
• Multi-sink capability, wall mounted, slimline profile (from 295mm)
• Factory fitted temperature and pressure relief valve – 7 bar 90°C
• Thermostat adjustable to 65°C
• IPX4 rated
• Building Regulations approval
• Uses conventional taps, including mixers
• Highly efficient thermal insulation
• 1 year warranty on electrical components
• Unit must be installed vertically with the inlet/outlet connections at the bottom
• Optional thermostatic mixing valve available
• Powerflow 50L 1kW
• 1 kW
• 915 x 380 x 295
• Weight Empty 16kg
• Weight Full 63kg
• Heat up full 120 mins
• Reheat 84 mins