Hyco Sun Prince Infra Red heaters utilise quartz halogen lamps that operate at a very high temperature, converting almost all the electrical energy into short wavelength infra red radiation. They are therefore ideal for heating applications in draughty or tall buildings such as garages, warehouses, factories and similar difficult – to – heat situations where convection heating would be impractical.
Sunprince lamps last an average of 7000 hours and are made from high temperature resistant quartz glass that must not be handled with bare hands.
• Instantaneous cost effective heating
• Stylish and robust construction
• Allows heating of targeted areas
• Silent operation & instant switch on/off
• Chrome plated safety guard
• Grey powder coated steel chassis
• High quality gold & ruby lamps – see table below
• Wall mounted – bracket included
• Warranty excludes lamps
• Not suitable for outdoor use
• An RCD circuit breaker suitable for a high in rush current is required.
Optional soft start controllers are available.
• Sun Prince 2000
• 474 x 198 x 141
• Standard Lamps Gold 1 x L2000CG
Heater dimensions exclude fixing bracket. Including bracket increases depth from 141 to 360mm.